Expert advices personalized to your own situation
Procurement executive with 25 years of multi-sectorial experience, I have senior level expertise in designing and implementing global procurement strategies for large organizations.
In leading corporations such as CAE, Schlumberger, Faurecia, and Veolia, I was able to demonstrate significant cost reduction and process improvement results.
As an expert in Procurement and performance improvement, I can provide you with all the assistance you need to achieve your business goals.From strategic decision-making to defining and monitoring action plans, with my support, you can transform your organization to achieve excellence in Procurement.
As a professional, I focus on the results you wish to accomplish and make sure that the expected benefits are being delivered.
Everything you need to achieve a highly performing Procurement function
Strategy consulting expertise with hands-on delivery management
Whether there is a need to to deliver outcomes, perform a quick and accurate diagnostic in complex situations, implement change, fill unexpected gaps, restructure the Procurement organization, turn around under-performing projects or deliver a critical project, I quickly blend with your teams to achieve the objectives.
The typical sequence of a mission is as follows:
- Scoping the mission
- Diagnosis of the situation
- Definition and approval of the action plan
- Implementation and follow-up of the action plan
- Control of execution milestones with the client
- Transfer of knowledge
- Confirmation of reaching the objectives
- Conclusion of the mission
- Optional: Monitoring and support over time for long-term transformation projects
Part time solutions can also be considered: The right talent for the right number of days to deliver agreed business outcomes gives you the best cost/benefits option.
PROCUREMENT TRANSFORMATION PROJECTS
A complete and systematic approach
My services are designed to enable completion of the most complex transformation projects.
The first step consists in a maturity assessment of the function according to eight development areas:
- Structure and Organization
- Human resources
- Operational processes
- Information systems
- Sourcing and Category Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Performance management
Depending on the business objectives to be achieved, roadmaps are elaborated. They are then presented and validated
by the client prior to deployment of action plans.
Monitoring of the action plans ensures that transformation objectives will be achieved as expected.
DESIGN OF WINNING STRATEGIES
A proven methodology in ten steps
This service has been especially designed to meet the growing demand of companies to build multi-year Procurement strategic plans aligned on company strategy.
My expertise in elaborating and implementing global Procurement strategies allows me to offer you highly customized solutions to fit your business requirements.
The methodology I developed includes the following ten steps:
- Spend analysis
- Maturity assessment
- Opportunities and project pipeline
- Organizational alignment
- Human capital evaluation and training
- Supplier Strategy
- Risk assessment
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Procurement IT/Tools
- KPI's and performance reporting
We will work closely together throughout the process to ensure long lasting success.
An exhaustive approach
Procurement is often the biggest lever for business productivity, far ahead of human resources and internal manufacturing.
The "Buy less, Buy better, Buy cheaper" approach allows to consider all sources of productivity related to third party expenditures.
A pool of projects can then be created and action plans implemented for long lasting recurring savings.
FURTHER POSSIBILITIES OF COLLABORATION
Adaptation to your business needs
Do you have a project in mind and are you looking for professional support?
My services are designed to enable the achievement of the most complex projects.
The methodologies and tools I developed over 25 years of experience in leading corporations are adaptable and scalable to your business needs.
Some opportunities of collaboration:
- Digital transformation initiatives
- Support pre / post mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic project launch
- OpEx improvement plan
- Structuring the supplier relationship
- Supplier risk management
- Support to supplier agreements / Contracts
- Supplier innovation day
- Support to ISO certifications or others
- Change management
- Elaboration of a Responsible Procurement policy
- Support to contract negotiation
- Macroeconomic impact study on Procurement
- Assistance to Procurement executives recruitment
- Coaching and Executive support
- Support to Internal Audit, compliance and fraud assessment
- Training at all levels
- Speaker at your main events such as the launch of your Procurement transformation projects or Supplier days.
Contact me to explore further opportunities for collaboration.